Apr 28, 2017
May is the season for college graduations. Here are our new college graduates and where they are headed
- Paige Zieser, Administrative Office Manager at Terry Lockridge & Dunn, Mount Mercy University, BBA in Accounting, continue working at TLD and begin the CPA exam in December/January
- Kristina Adams, Client Specialist at World Trend, Upper Iowa University, BBA in Business Administration Cum Laude, continue working at WT
- Ky Kramer, part-time Project Assistant at World Trend, Mount Mercy University, BA in Business Management, beginning a full-time position at WT
- John Conner, part-time staff accountant at Terry Lockridge & Dunn, University of Iowa, Masters of Accountancy, relocating out of the Corridor to begin his full-time career in accounting
Children of Employees:
- Darcey Altschwager, daughter of Diane Altschwager who is a financial associate at World Trend, University of Kansas, BS in Journalism with emphasis in Strategic Communications and minors in Global and International Studies and Business, moving to Kansas City to work for MADI Apparel developing the brand’s digital content strategy
- Grant Helle, son of Todd Helle who is a partner at Terry Lockridge & Dunn, Iowa Central Community College, AA in Construction Management with honors, joining Woodruff Construction in Fort Dodge.
- Clay Shanahan, son of Becky Shanahan who is an Administrative Assistant at Terry Lockridge & Dunn and World Trend Financial, Kirkwood Community College, AA in Liberal Arts, continuing his education as a History major.
Tags: Company News