Jan 01, 2018
Thursday, January 25, 2018 will be the date of our 4th Annual Realtor and Developer Summit. It will again be held at The Hotel at Kirkwood and is being hosted by Terry Lockridge & Dunn and Pugh Hagan Prahm PLC. The times are:
2:30 - 4:30 Seminar
4:30 - 5:30 Reception in the Atrium
Topics being presented:
- Real estate tax credits
- Types of credits available
- How to apply
- Tax effects
- 2018 tax reform
- Overview of enacted tax reform (in general)
- Specifics regarding impacts to realtors/developers
- Real estate quick tips
- Dual use properties
- Are you a dealer or an investor?
- Property tax relief update
- Iowa capital gain exclusion for real estate transactions
- Letters of intent
- When is it a binding contract?
- Agreement to negotiate in good faith
- A non-binding term sheet
- Legislative update
- New Construction Statutes of repose in Iowa
- Primer on protective covenants and restrictions
- Discussion of the 21-year rule
- Enforcement of negative covenants
We have applied for 2 hours Realtor CE credits. Realtors wishing to obtain CE will be assessed a $15 processing fee the day of the Summit.
Register by submitting your name, business email address, company name and phone by Wednesday, January 17, 2018 to Becky at email@example.com or call 319.364.2945.See you on January 25th!