Jan 01, 2019
RESCHEDULED: Monday, February 11, 2019 will be the date of our 5th Annual Realtor and Developer Summit. It will again be held at The Hotel at Kirkwood and is being hosted by Terry Lockridge & Dunn and Pugh Hagan Prahm PLC. Check-in begins at 2:00. Presentations begin at 2:30. Reception begins at 4:45.
Topics being presented:
- Tax Updates – What We Know Now
- Business changes
- Individual changes
- Federal tax versus Iowa tax differences
- Opportunity Zones versus 1031 Exchanges
- Depreciation Changes for Residential and Non-residential Real Estate
- The importance of Using Closing Checklists
- Where Real Estate Meets Estate Planning
- Case Law Updates
- Changes to the State Users and Reversion Act
We have applied for 2 hours Realtor CE credits. Realtors wishing to obtain CE will be assessed a $15 processing fee the day of the Summit.
Register by submitting your name, business email address, company name and phone by Tuesday, February 5, 2019 to Jody at email@example.com or call 319.364.2945.
See you on February 11!