Where is My Income Tax Refund?

>> News Listing

Mar 01, 2019

By Brandon Yuska, CPA Senior Manager at Terry Lockridge & Dunn

You have filed your tax returns and are expecting a refund. Did you know that you can find out the status and expected deposit date for your refunds?

You can check on your Federal income tax refund by going to: https://www.irs.gov/refunds. You will need to know your filing status, as well as the exact amount of the expected Federal refund to use this site. This site is updated once a day, typically overnight.

You can also track the progress of your Iowa income tax return by visiting the Iowa Department of Revenue website: https://apps.idr.iowa.gov/wheresmyrefund/GetRefundStatus. You will need your Social Security number and the exact amount of Iowa tax refund expected. Contact Brandon at byuska@tld-inc.com, or any of the accountants at Terry Lockridge & Dunn for your income tax filing needs. They can be reached at 319-364-2945 in Cedar Rapids, or at 319-339-4884 in Iowa City.